The new case of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson is the mystery of the stolen family jewels. The main difficulty of the case that it is not just about searching for a thief, but also keeping the royal family’s dark secrets.
- Dr. Watson divides players into different detective agencies. Each team will receive an envelope with a letter and evidence of the robbery;
- There are five suspects in the case. Detectives will learn new facts from them. It is necessary to decrypt, compare, take fingerprints, catch suspects on lies and find a thread that will unleash a ball of crime;
- Total duration – 90-120 minutes;
- The number of participants may range from 10 to 50;
- The game will be interesting for children from 11 to 16 years. It is also possible to adapt the script for kids of younger age.