A truce has been established between the cowboys and the Red Indians after a long and exhausting war. The governor has finally agreed with the Red Indian chieftain. Therefore, the city declared a holiday on this very special occasion. The cowboys are having fun and shooting in the air while the Indians dancing ritual dances led by their shaman.
- Each team will go through 8-10 tasks at different locations;
- Total duration – 60-120 minutes (depends on the age and number of the participants);
- The number of participants may range from 10 to 100;
- The game is designed for children between 6 and 16 years. The difficulty level of the tasks may be adapted to any age.
- The team will fall into the photo zone and receive a bag of gold from the governor as a reward in the end.